As a 100% remote software house, we enable you to work from home. Our entire organization is built with the remote team in mind - including communication, tools, benefits and much more.
We are opening another position in the Development department at iRonin! We are a software house that implements web and mobile application projects for clients from the USA, Great Britain, Germany, Norway, France and even Barbados on a daily basis :) We use a wide technological stack: Ruby on Rails, Elixir, Go-lang, Haskell , Python, Node.js, Vue.js, React.js, .NET and many more. We only undertake projects that will be a challenge for us and which we will proudly add to our portfolio.
iRonin was founded by a programmer and from the beginning our assumption is to implement only those projects that will be developmental for the developer.
- Your work will be crucial to our sales campaigns. Your task will be to create completely new landing pages and help with setting up mobile views in the already existing ones.
- You can count on support and help from our team (we hope for long-term cooperation).
- Work the way you like - the final effect and timeliness are important for us :)
- You have experience in building websites on the Webflow platform.
- You know HTML and CSS very well.
- You know the email marketing tools (Mailchimp is preferred).
- You have time to create an average of 1-2 landing pages per month.
Frequently Asked Questions
We provide the option of working from an office in the following locations: Rzeszów, Wrocław, Gdańsk and Poznań. In other cities, it is possible for us to co-finance a coworking office for you or to gather more people willing for this option.
Changing the project is possible, it requires consultation with the team leader who will verify the personnel needs in other iRonin.IT projects. We are currently working on several applications - internal and for our clients.
At iRonin.IT, we implement several projects, so the management methods used depend on the client's needs and the application. In 90% of cases, it is a version of Scrum (standups, retrospectives), kanban and scrumban adjusted to the project conditions. In exceptional cases, we also undertake Waterfall projects, where the works are planned from the beginning to the end of the project.
You can adjust your iRonin working hours to your schedule and start working at any time. It is mandatory to participate in the daily standups, which usually take place between 10:00 and 11:30 depending on internal arrangements in the project team.