As a 100% remote software house, we enable you to work from home. Our entire organization is built with the remote team in mind - including communication, tools, benefits and much more.
iRonin or IT Samurai - an IT industry specialist striving to constantly improve his craftsmanship and provide IT services at the highest level. This concept is up-to-date in every department of our company, which has existed for over 10 years and is one of the first organizations operating 100% remotely from the beginning of its existence.
Today we have almost 60 people on board working from many cities not only in Poland, but also around the world. In Poland, we have permanent offices in Warsaw, Wrocław and Rzeszów.
In 2021 as a company we have grown by 67%, in 2022 by 75%, and counting the whole period from 2018 - by as much as +266%!
We have completed more than 30 major long-term projects, which has allowed us to gain a wealth of design and technology know-how in industries such as fin-tech, med-tech, hr-tech, real-estate. We have worked for clients from all over the world - including the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Barbados and Australia.
We work with a wide technological stack: Ruby on Rails, Elixir, Go-lang, Haskell, Python, Node, Java and many others. To ensure the highest quality of our services, we create teams with specialists at the senior level. We undertake projects that give us a chance for development and are an interesting challenge for us, which we can proudly present in our portfolio.
We are looking for new projects under the belief that new technologies like virtual reality and artificial intelligence are fundamentally transforming the way humans learn, communicate and interact. They are working to build a future in which people from anywhere can learn the skills they need to achieve their career and life goals.
In this role, you will get in at the ground floor of a fast growing startup and support the development, testing and maintenance of next-generation education technologies. This is a high impact role where you will work across departments to drive the development of industry leading products. We are looking for smart, motivated, hard-working team members who enjoy taking on complex challenges, work well in dynamic environments and care about improving the lives of others through new technology.
- Join the team that creates virtual training facilities that enable equal opportunities for development and education for people around the world based on VR technology.
- Design multiplayer VR systems based on Unreal Engine, Flatscreen, Blueprint and C ++.
- Develop new functionalities on the backend and frontend sides in accordance with customer requirements.
- Several years of experience in 3D, XR and game development.
- Several years of experience in programming in C ++.
- Commercial experience with Unity and / or Unreal Engine.
- Willingness to work in an open-source project.
- Experience with public cloud solutions.
- Very good knowledge of techniques and good practices in software testing.
- Experience in designing VR content and creating 3D models is welcome.
Our offer for you
- Very flexible working hours: We checked the definition of the word flexible and it turns out that starting work between 7:00 and 9:00 is not that! You work with us at any time: in the morning, in the evening, a little in the morning, a little in the evening - any time, up to you!
- 100% remotely: We have been working remotely for 10 years, we know how to do it and we will certainly put you in this mode :)
- Stable cooperation: The projects we conduct are long-term. For 10 years we have been working with clients mainly from the US and Europe. Take a look at our profile on clutch - https://clutch.co/profile/ironinit
- Coworking opportunity: If you need to leave the house several times a month and work among people, we can arrange it by paying for a coworking space or rent an office, as we do in Rzeszów, Wrocław, Tricity and Poznań.
- Paid leave: We propose a form of cooperation based on a B2B contract and we offer paid days off.
- +Standard benefits such as Multisport card, LuxMed medical package, group insurance.
Frequently Asked Questions
We provide the option of working from an office in the following locations: Rzeszów, Wrocław, Gdańsk and Poznań. In other cities, it is possible for us to co-finance a coworking office for you or to gather more people willing for this option.
Changing the project is possible, it requires consultation with the team leader who will verify the personnel needs in other iRonin.IT projects. We are currently working on several applications - internal and for our clients.
At iRonin.IT, we implement several projects, so the management methods used depend on the client's needs and the application. In 90% of cases, it is a version of Scrum (standups, retrospectives), kanban and scrumban adjusted to the project conditions. In exceptional cases, we also undertake Waterfall projects, where the works are planned from the beginning to the end of the project.
You can adjust your iRonin working hours to your schedule and start working at any time. It is mandatory to participate in the daily standups, which usually take place between 10:00 and 11:30 depending on internal arrangements in the project team.