As a 100% remote software house, we enable you to work from home. Our entire organization is built with the remote team in mind - including communication, tools, benefits and much more.
We are opening another position in the Development department at iRonin! We are a software house that implements web and mobile application projects for clients from the USA, Great Britain, Germany, Norway, France and even Barbados on a daily basis :) We use a wide technological stack: Ruby on Rails, Elixir, Go-lang, Haskell , Python, Node.js, Vue.js, React.js, .NET and many more. We only undertake projects that will be a challenge for us and which we will proudly add to our portfolio.
iRonin was founded by a programmer and from the beginning our assumption is to implement only those projects that will be developmental for the developer.
- You will join a Polish-German team that is in the early stages of developing a new marketing automation tool for a drugstore chain.
- The project will give you a lot of freedom (key decisions are made by the development team) and responsibility for end to end tasks.
- In the next stage of the project, it is planned to use Machine Learning, which will tell the system what rule to execute.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a backend developer.
- You work with Spring on a daily basis.
- You highly value teamwork, but can be just as effective working alone.
- You are open to learning different technologies and interacting directly with the Product Owner and the customer.
- You have experience with cloud solutions (for example AWS, GCP, Azure).
- You feel confident in Rest Services, API and CI issues.
- Google Cloud Platform
Our offer for you
- Very flexible working hours: We checked the definition of the word flexible and it turns out that starting work between 7:00 and 9:00 is not that! You work with us at any time: in the morning, in the evening, a little in the morning, a little in the evening - any time, up to you!
- 100% remotely: We have been working remotely for 10 years, we know how to do it and we will certainly put you in this mode :)
- Stable cooperation: The projects we conduct are long-term. For 10 years we have been working with clients mainly from the US and Europe. Take a look at our profile on clutch - https://clutch.co/profile/ironinit
- Coworking opportunity: If you need to leave the house several times a month and work among people, we can arrange it by paying for a coworking space or rent an office, as we do in Rzeszów, Wrocław, Tricity and Poznań.
- Paid leave: We propose a form of cooperation based on a B2B contract and we offer paid days off.
- +Standard benefits such as Multisport card, LuxMed medical package, group insurance.
Frequently Asked Questions
We provide the option of working from an office in the following locations: Rzeszów, Wrocław, Gdańsk and Poznań. In other cities, it is possible for us to co-finance a coworking office for you or to gather more people willing for this option.
Changing the project is possible, it requires consultation with the team leader who will verify the personnel needs in other iRonin.IT projects. We are currently working on several applications - internal and for our clients.
At iRonin.IT, we implement several projects, so the management methods used depend on the client's needs and the application. In 90% of cases, it is a version of Scrum (standups, retrospectives), kanban and scrumban adjusted to the project conditions. In exceptional cases, we also undertake Waterfall projects, where the works are planned from the beginning to the end of the project.
You can adjust your iRonin working hours to your schedule and start working at any time. It is mandatory to participate in the daily standups, which usually take place between 10:00 and 11:30 depending on internal arrangements in the project team.