As a 100% remote software house, we enable you to work from home. Our entire organization is built with the remote team in mind - including communication, tools, benefits and much more.
- Lead development efforts for our clients’ projects, as well as internal applications, along with dedicated team of talented developers, QAs, CTO, and Project Manager.
- Code with your favourite technical stack using best programming standards and maintain our high development standards.
- Cooperate closely with the business side of the projects, having a real impact on the development strategy and being an important part of iRonin’s growth.
- Lead or Senior Ruby on Rails developer with min. 5 years of experience with RoR apps, who has worked on various complex Ruby and Rails applications, also on the front-end side, and who wants to develop skills further by working with other expert programmers on a challenging project.
- Skilled in IT architecture landscaping, able to analyze the project from a broader perspective.
- A solid understanding and hands-on practice with
- Object-Oriented Programming,
- Software Design Patterns,
- Test Driven Development,
- Service Oriented Architecture,
- Secure development practices,
- Domain Driven Design,
- Event sourcing.
- Proactive team-player with high communication skills, able to mentor others, give feedback and coordinate other’s work.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, technologies and best practices in web development.
- Ruby, Ruby on Rails
- Vue, Ember
- Sidekiq, Redis
Frequently Asked Questions
We provide the option of working from an office in the following locations: Rzeszów, Wrocław, Gdańsk and Poznań. In other cities, it is possible for us to co-finance a coworking office for you or to gather more people willing for this option.
Changing the project is possible, it requires consultation with the team leader who will verify the personnel needs in other iRonin.IT projects. We are currently working on several applications - internal and for our clients.
At iRonin.IT, we implement several projects, so the management methods used depend on the client's needs and the application. In 90% of cases, it is a version of Scrum (standups, retrospectives), kanban and scrumban adjusted to the project conditions. In exceptional cases, we also undertake Waterfall projects, where the works are planned from the beginning to the end of the project.
You can adjust your iRonin working hours to your schedule and start working at any time. It is mandatory to participate in the daily standups, which usually take place between 10:00 and 11:30 depending on internal arrangements in the project team.