As a 100% remote software house, we enable you to work from home. Our entire organization is built with the remote team in mind - including communication, tools, benefits and much more.
- Work on the development and maintenance of a tool in the area of Human Resources thanks to which companies from the US support their recruitment processes.
- Explore the business logic of a large-scale application.
- Work with an experienced team that shares knowledge but also requires a lot of commitment.
- You have 1-2 years of experience with commercial Ruby based projects.
- You are familiar with Ruby on Rails design patterns.
- You can write tests using RSpec.
- You have experience writing code that communicates with an external API.
- You know Sidekiq.
- You have a positive attitude and you are very committed to the tasks entrusted to you.
- Rails 4.2.8 (we are currently upgrading to 5)
- Ruby 2.4.9
- RSpec, Rubocop, Sidekiq, Devise
- AWS, Docker, SOLR, ElasticSearch, Redis, GraphQL
- Many API integrations with external systems
- Flexible working hours. The most important thing for us is the success of the project and excellent communication, which translates into the satisfaction of all team members. If these assumptions are met, working hours don’t matter!
- 100% remote work. We have been working remotely since the very inception of our organization 10 years ago. We know how to do it, and we’ll be happy to put you into this mode!
- Option to work from the office. Do you have a need to leave home office a few times a month? Or do you prefer to work among people on a regular basis? We can easily provide you with this, as we manage to do in Rzeszow, Warsaw and Wroclaw.
- Stable cooperation. We run only long-term projects. We have been mainly working with clients from the US and Europe for 10 years. Take a peek at our profile on clutch: https://clutch.co/profile/ironinit
- Paid leave. We offer a form of cooperation based on a B2B contract with guaranteed paid days off.
- Benefits+. Standard benefits such as Multisport card, LuxMed medical package, group insurance and more!
Join an experienced and close-knit team and have an impact on the further development of our organization. We offer a professional and friendly atmosphere, where unnecessary procedures are kept to a minimum. We are very flexible as to the form of cooperation and place of work.
iRonin, or IT Samurai, is an IT professional striving to continuously improve their craft and provide IT services at the highest level. This concept holds true in every department of our company, which has been on the market for over 10 years. It’s one of the first organizations to operate 100% remotely since its very foundation.
Today we have almost 60 people on board, working from many cities around the world. In Poland, we have permanent offices in Warsaw, Wroclaw and Rzeszow.
In 2022, we have grown by 75%, in 2021 by 67%, and counting the whole period since 2018, by as much as +266%!
Wer’ve worked on more than 30 long-term partnerships and hundreds of projects. It allowed us to acquire rich design and technology know-how in industries such as fin-tech, med-tech, hr-tech, real-estate.
We have worked for clients from all over the world, including the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Barbados and Australia: just to name the few!
We work with a wide technology stack: Ruby on Rails, Elixir, Go-lang, Haskell, Python, Node, Java and many others.
To ensure the highest quality of our services, we form teams with senior-level specialists. We take on only those projects that offer an opportunity for growth and are an interesting challenge that we can then proudly present in our portfolio.
Frequently Asked Questions
We provide the option of working from an office in the following locations: Rzeszów, Wrocław, Gdańsk and Poznań. In other cities, it is possible for us to co-finance a coworking office for you or to gather more people willing for this option.
Changing the project is possible, it requires consultation with the team leader who will verify the personnel needs in other iRonin.IT projects. We are currently working on several applications - internal and for our clients.
At iRonin.IT, we implement several projects, so the management methods used depend on the client's needs and the application. In 90% of cases, it is a version of Scrum (standups, retrospectives), kanban and scrumban adjusted to the project conditions. In exceptional cases, we also undertake Waterfall projects, where the works are planned from the beginning to the end of the project.
You can adjust your iRonin working hours to your schedule and start working at any time. It is mandatory to participate in the daily standups, which usually take place between 10:00 and 11:30 depending on internal arrangements in the project team.