As a 100% remote software house, we enable you to work from home. Our entire organization is built with the remote team in mind - including communication, tools, benefits and much more.
- Making the world better by developing a messaging tool for hospitals and medical institutions (some kind of WhatsApp or Slack).
- Cooperating with the team of Node.js experts (ultimately 4 developers in our team) and learning from them while solving both everyday and complex issues in the projects.
- Caring of very sensitive patients data by using the best programming security practices.
- Min. 5+ years of general professional experience, excellent Node.js skills and one of its frameworks (e.g. Express.js, Koa, Hapi, Loopback).
- Hands-on experience with design, development, testing and debugging of production web or mobile applications.
- A solid understanding of:
- Object-Oriented Programming;
- Relational and noSQL databases;
- Software Design Patterns;
- Best coding and development practices;
- Web applications architecture and security.
- Proactive attitude and willingness to share professional experience with us.
- Team player - independent but knows when to ask for help, and eager to help others.
- Up-to-date with the latest IT trends, technologies and best practices in back-end development of mobile or web applications.
- Nice to have an experience in implementing various security solutions to the project.
- Node.js, Express.js
- Typescript, React.js
- Python 3,
- XMPP - (REAL TIME Messaging),
Frequently Asked Questions
We provide the option of working from an office in the following locations: Rzeszów, Wrocław, Gdańsk and Poznań. In other cities, it is possible for us to co-finance a coworking office for you or to gather more people willing for this option.
Changing the project is possible, it requires consultation with the team leader who will verify the personnel needs in other iRonin.IT projects. We are currently working on several applications - internal and for our clients.
At iRonin.IT, we implement several projects, so the management methods used depend on the client's needs and the application. In 90% of cases, it is a version of Scrum (standups, retrospectives), kanban and scrumban adjusted to the project conditions. In exceptional cases, we also undertake Waterfall projects, where the works are planned from the beginning to the end of the project.
You can adjust your iRonin working hours to your schedule and start working at any time. It is mandatory to participate in the daily standups, which usually take place between 10:00 and 11:30 depending on internal arrangements in the project team.