As a 100% remote software house, we enable you to work from home. Our entire organization is built with the remote team in mind - including communication, tools, benefits and much more.
We are opening another position in the Operations department at iRonin! We are a software house that implements web and mobile application projects for clients from the USA, Great Britain, Germany, Norway, France and even Barbados on a daily basis :) We use a wide technological stack: Ruby on Rails, Elixir, Go-lang, Haskell , Python, Node.js, Vue.js, React.js, .NET and many more. We only undertake projects that will be a challenge for us and which we will proudly add to our portfolio.
This is a great opportunity to join the still forming team and have a big impact on our further development! Our Operations team consists of 10 people and we want someone to take over the care of the marketing area. We give a lot of support, we have a relaxed atmosphere (no corpo-procedures bleh), we leave a lot of freedom for independent action! We already have a developed blog, social media accounts. We need a person who will create more materials and promote iRonin.IT on new channels.
- You will become a very important part of the development of iRonin.IT - by co-creating and implementing our brand’s marketing strategy.
- You will create and promote various types of content: articles, guidebooks, landing pages, or other concepts of creative marketing materials.
- You will take under your wing our social media channels (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube), engaging and expanding our communities.
- You will work closely with our sales department, supporting their activities by creating effective lead generations campaigns.
- You will support our HR department in the implementation of the employer branding strategy.
- You will look for new opportunities to promote our business, follow industry trends and propose new solutions.
- You will take up an independent position as a specialist in a rapidly growing business environment.
- Min. 5 years of experience in a similar position, including min. 1 year in the IT industry.
- Portfolio of high-quality texts written in English.
- Easiness in operating on various social media channels and the ability to write posts that engage the community.
- Knowledge and experience in configuring ads on social advertising tools: LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads and Facebook Ads Manager!
- The ability to plan and implement marketing campaigns supporting the company’s business goals: from the preparation of the concept and assumptions, through the preparation of the content, selection of tools, ad configuration to the launch of the campaign and ongoing optimization.
- The ability to analyze the sales funnel and data that will conquer the reach among the group of recipients of our company’s services.
- The ability to collect data and draw conclusions from conducted marketing campaigns, and to modify activities and campaigns based on the analysis of this data.
- Practical knowledge in the field of SEO and optimization of created materials.
- The ability to write engaging content for both sales campaigns and employer branding.
- Knowledge of the use of tools such as Google Analytics, Surfer Seo Brand24 will be your big advantage.
- As a small team, we will count on your independence and taking the initiative.
Our offer for you
- 100% remotely: We have been working remotely for 10 years, we know how to do it and we will certainly put you in this mode :)
- Stable cooperation: The projects we conduct are long-term. For 10 years we have been working with clients mainly from the US and Europe. Take a look at our profile on clutch - https://clutch.co/profile/ironinit
- Coworking opportunity: If you need to leave the house several times a month and work among people, we can arrange it by paying for a coworking space or rent an office, as we do in Rzeszów, Wrocław, Tricity and Poznań.
- Paid leave: We propose a form of cooperation based on a B2B contract and we offer paid days off.
- +Standard benefits such as Multisport card, LuxMed medical package, group insurance.
Frequently Asked Questions
We provide the option of working from an office in the following locations: Rzeszów, Wrocław, Gdańsk and Poznań. In other cities, it is possible for us to co-finance a coworking office for you or to gather more people willing for this option.
Changing the project is possible, it requires consultation with the team leader who will verify the personnel needs in other iRonin.IT projects. We are currently working on several applications - internal and for our clients.
At iRonin.IT, we implement several projects, so the management methods used depend on the client's needs and the application. In 90% of cases, it is a version of Scrum (standups, retrospectives), kanban and scrumban adjusted to the project conditions. In exceptional cases, we also undertake Waterfall projects, where the works are planned from the beginning to the end of the project.
You can adjust your iRonin working hours to your schedule and start working at any time. It is mandatory to participate in the daily standups, which usually take place between 10:00 and 11:30 depending on internal arrangements in the project team.