As a 100% remote software house, we enable you to work from home. Our entire organization is built with the remote team in mind - including communication, tools, benefits and much more.
- Join a completely new project that aims to protect and conserve water and other resources in large cities.
- Grow large platforms with a Scandinavian tech startup that offers smart solutions for big cities.
- Program with an emphasis on code quality and testing.
- Min. 5 years of experience in Java - Kotlin technology.
- You know English at a level of at least B2 (documentation and contact with the client).
- Knowledge in the field of GIS is welcome.
- Willingness to develop a new project, energy and commitment that a startup needs :)
- Java, Kotlin
- MS SQL + PostgreSQL
Frequently Asked Questions
We provide the option of working from an office in the following locations: Rzeszów, Wrocław, Gdańsk and Poznań. In other cities, it is possible for us to co-finance a coworking office for you or to gather more people willing for this option.
Changing the project is possible, it requires consultation with the team leader who will verify the personnel needs in other iRonin.IT projects. We are currently working on several applications - internal and for our clients.
At iRonin.IT, we implement several projects, so the management methods used depend on the client's needs and the application. In 90% of cases, it is a version of Scrum (standups, retrospectives), kanban and scrumban adjusted to the project conditions. In exceptional cases, we also undertake Waterfall projects, where the works are planned from the beginning to the end of the project.
You can adjust your iRonin working hours to your schedule and start working at any time. It is mandatory to participate in the daily standups, which usually take place between 10:00 and 11:30 depending on internal arrangements in the project team.