As a 100% remote software house, we enable you to work from home. Our entire organization is built with the remote team in mind - including communication, tools, benefits and much more.
- Independently develop an application for a drugstore chain. Have a real impact on the selection of technology.
- Handle refactoring of a project written in Java - application for multiple warehouses with a large Oracle database. Main focus is on the part responsible for users’ permissions.
- Integrate UI test automation with CI GitLab (Java + Selenium)
- Build some small scripts so that they run in containers (the current ones are written in VBA).
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Java technology.
- You have experience in data management in SQL databases ( especially Oracle DB e.g. dblink)
- You are able to independently ensure the quality of the solution - analyze the situation and formulate requirements.
- You can boast a good knowledge of Linux.
- You have had the opportunity to work with Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of English at B2 level (communication with the team).
- Knowledge of German language is a plus – customer is moving documentation from German to English.
- Knowledge of Selenium, Swing and VB is welcome.
- Flexible working hours. The most important thing for us is the success of the project and excellent communication, which translates into the satisfaction of all team members. If these assumptions are met, working hours don’t matter!
- 100% remote work. We have been working remotely since the very inception of our organization 10 years ago. We know how to do it, and we’ll be happy to put you into this mode!
- Option to work from the office. Do you have a need to leave home office a few times a month? Or do you prefer to work among people on a regular basis? We can easily provide you with this, as we manage to do in Rzeszow, Warsaw and Wroclaw.
- Stable cooperation. We run only long-term projects. We have been mainly working with clients from the US and Europe for 10 years. Take a peek at our profile on clutch: https://clutch.co/profile/ironinit
- Paid leave. We offer a form of cooperation based on a B2B contract with guaranteed paid days off.
- Benefits+. Standard benefits such as Multisport card, LuxMed medical package, group insurance and more!
iRonin, or IT Samurai, is an IT professional striving to continuously improve their craft and provide IT services at the highest level. This concept holds true in every department of our company, which has been on the market for over 10 years. It’s one of the first organizations to operate 100% remotely since its very foundation.
Today we have almost 60 people on board, working from many cities around the world. In Poland, we have permanent offices in Warsaw, Wroclaw and Rzeszow.
In 2021, we have grown by 67%, in 2022 by 75%, and counting the whole period since 2018, by as much as +266%!
Wer’ve worked on more than 30 long-term partnerships and hundreds of projects. It allowed us to acquire rich design and technology know-how in industries such as fin-tech, med-tech, hr-tech, real-estate.
We have worked for clients from all over the world, including the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Barbados and Australia: just to name the few!
We work with a wide technology stack: Ruby on Rails, Elixir, Go-lang, Haskell, Python, Node, Java and many others.
To ensure the highest quality of our services, we form teams with senior-level specialists. We take on only those projects that offer an opportunity for growth and are an interesting challenge that we can then proudly present in our portfolio.
Join an experienced and close-knit team and have an impact on the further development of our organization. We offer a professional and friendly atmosphere, where unnecessary procedures are kept to a minimum. We are very flexible as to the form of cooperation and place of work.
Frequently Asked Questions
We provide the option of working from an office in the following locations: Rzeszów, Wrocław, Gdańsk and Poznań. In other cities, it is possible for us to co-finance a coworking office for you or to gather more people willing for this option.
Changing the project is possible, it requires consultation with the team leader who will verify the personnel needs in other iRonin.IT projects. We are currently working on several applications - internal and for our clients.
At iRonin.IT, we implement several projects, so the management methods used depend on the client's needs and the application. In 90% of cases, it is a version of Scrum (standups, retrospectives), kanban and scrumban adjusted to the project conditions. In exceptional cases, we also undertake Waterfall projects, where the works are planned from the beginning to the end of the project.
You can adjust your iRonin working hours to your schedule and start working at any time. It is mandatory to participate in the daily standups, which usually take place between 10:00 and 11:30 depending on internal arrangements in the project team.