As a 100% remote software house, we enable you to work from home. Our entire organization is built with the remote team in mind - including communication, tools, benefits and much more.
At iRonin, we have been creating a 100% remote software house for 10 years. We currently have 41 people on board, it is still quite intimate :) As we are remote-first, our team, work organization and communication are completely subordinated to this mode of work. We already have quite a lot of projects in our portfolio, we implement projects for clients from the USA, Great Britain, Germany, France and even Barbados :) We use a wide technological stack: Ruby on Rails, Elixir, Go-lang, Haskell, Python and many others. We only undertake projects that will be a challenge for us and which we will proudly add to our portfolio.
This is a great opportunity to join the still forming team and have a great impact on our further development! Our operational team consists of 10 people, including 3 people in HR. We give a lot of support, we have a relaxed atmosphere (no corpo-procedures bleh), we leave a lot of room for independent action! Our recruitment practices are constantly changing because we discuss how we can improve it, what to change and how to reach candidates. Ultimately, we focus on the famous “candidate experience”, we do not extend the decision, we are direct and we treat everyone individually, that is, as we would like to be treated ourselves!
- Independent end-to-end recruitment, with maximum support from the HR team, and more!
- Individual approach to candidates, no spamming, maintaining long-term relationships with potential employees.
- Participating in recruitment campaigns with the entire HR department - we have different ideas and we are not afraid to implement them!
- You have min. 2 years of experience in recruitment and min. 1 year in recruitment for the IT industry.
- You have mastered headhunting, but also other parts of the recruitment process.
- You have your tricks to reach passive candidates.
- You have a flair for the IT industry, you like talking to developers, you are knowledgeable about new technologies or you have no problem with their research.
- Linkedin has no secrets from you, you do not get bored with writing a message and you like it when your contact tree grows.
Our offer for you
- Very flexible working hours: We checked the definition of the word flexible and it turns out that starting work between 7:00 and 9:00 is not that! You work with us at any time: in the morning, in the evening, a little in the morning, a little in the evening - any time, up to you!
- 100% remotely: We have been working remotely for 10 years, we know how to do it and we will certainly put you in this mode :)
- Stable cooperation: The projects we conduct are long-term. For 10 years we have been working with clients mainly from the US and Europe. Take a look at our profile on clutch - https://clutch.co/profile/ironinit
- Coworking opportunity: If you need to leave the house several times a month and work among people, we can arrange it by paying for a coworking space or rent an office, as we do in Rzeszów, Wrocław, Tricity and Poznań.
- Paid leave: We propose a form of cooperation based on a B2B contract and we offer paid days off.
- +Standard benefits such as Multisport card, LuxMed medical package, group insurance.
Frequently Asked Questions
We provide the option of working from an office in the following locations: Rzeszów, Wrocław, Gdańsk and Poznań. In other cities, it is possible for us to co-finance a coworking office for you or to gather more people willing for this option.
Changing the project is possible, it requires consultation with the team leader who will verify the personnel needs in other iRonin.IT projects. We are currently working on several applications - internal and for our clients.
At iRonin.IT, we implement several projects, so the management methods used depend on the client's needs and the application. In 90% of cases, it is a version of Scrum (standups, retrospectives), kanban and scrumban adjusted to the project conditions. In exceptional cases, we also undertake Waterfall projects, where the works are planned from the beginning to the end of the project.
You can adjust your iRonin working hours to your schedule and start working at any time. It is mandatory to participate in the daily standups, which usually take place between 10:00 and 11:30 depending on internal arrangements in the project team.