As a 100% remote software house, we enable you to work from home. Our entire organization is built with the remote team in mind - including communication, tools, benefits and much more.
- Managing IT projects of various size, complexity and duration for our international clients;
- Maintaining effective communication and working relationships with customers from various time zones and distributed team members;
- Working with our existing and prospect clients to properly staff, plan and execute their innovative IT projects;
- Partnering with development, HR and sales departments to identify and prioritise opportunities that maximise business value and achieve our business goals;
- Taking ownership for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and handing-over of web, mobile, devops and site reliability projects;
- Working closely with our CEO and the business development team on new ideas, new company’s services and products.
- 3+ years of professional experience as an IT Project Manager;
- Proven IT project management experience in working with distributed teams and international clients from different time zones;
- Examples of successful delivery of IT projects, on time and on budget;
- Technical knowledge and the ability to advise clients in key aspects of IT project execution;
- Knowledge of project management tools and ticketing systems like Jira, Trello, GitHub;
- Knowledge of Agile, Kanban, Scrum methodologies;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks;
- Positive, proactive and can-do attitude;
- Communicate fluently in English
- Flexible Work Hours: We looked up the definition of the word flexible and it turns out that starting work between 7:00 and 9:00 is not it! With us you work any hours you want: morning, evening, some morning, some evening - whatever, up to you!
- 100% Remote: We have been working remotely for 10 years, we know how to do it and we will surely introduce you to this mode :)
- Stable cooperation: The projects we run are long-term. For 10 years we have been working with clients mainly in US and Europe. Take a look at our profile on clutch - https://clutch.co/profile/ironinit.
- Possibility of coworking: If you have a need to get out of the house a few times a month and work among people, we can arrange it by paying for a cowork or renting an office like we do in Rzeszow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, Tricity and Poznan.
- Paid vacation: We offer a form of cooperation based on a B2B contract and paid days off.
+Standard benefits such as Multisport card, LuxMed medical package, group insurance
Frequently Asked Questions
We provide the option of working from an office in the following locations: Rzeszów, Wrocław, Gdańsk and Poznań. In other cities, it is possible for us to co-finance a coworking office for you or to gather more people willing for this option.
Changing the project is possible, it requires consultation with the team leader who will verify the personnel needs in other iRonin.IT projects. We are currently working on several applications - internal and for our clients.
At iRonin.IT, we implement several projects, so the management methods used depend on the client's needs and the application. In 90% of cases, it is a version of Scrum (standups, retrospectives), kanban and scrumban adjusted to the project conditions. In exceptional cases, we also undertake Waterfall projects, where the works are planned from the beginning to the end of the project.
You can adjust your iRonin working hours to your schedule and start working at any time. It is mandatory to participate in the daily standups, which usually take place between 10:00 and 11:30 depending on internal arrangements in the project team.