As a 100% remote software house, we enable you to work from home. Our entire organization is built with the remote team in mind - including communication, tools, benefits and much more.
We are opening another position in the Operations department at iRonin! We are a software house that implements web and mobile application projects for clients from the USA, Great Britain, Germany, Norway, France and even Barbados on a daily basis :) We use a wide technological stack: Ruby on Rails, Elixir, Go-lang, Haskell, Python, Node.js, Vue.js, React.js, .NET and many more. We only undertake projects that will be a challenge for us and which we will proudly add to our portfolio.
This is a great opportunity to join the still forming team and have a great impact on our further development! Our Operations team consists of 13 people and we want someone to take us to an even higher level. We give a lot of support, we have a relaxed atmosphere (no corpo-procedures bleh), we leave a lot of freedom for independent action! We already have many developed channels for reaching customers. The Business Development department works very closely with marketing and HR, we need a person who will bring a breath of fresh air, give our strategies a new dimension, create new great campaigns and promote iRonin.IT to more and more corners of the world!
- You will take great responsibility for co-creating and implementing our company’s business and sales strategy, in close cooperation with the CEO and the Operations department.
- You will promote the strengths of iRonin (we have some;)) on foreign markets and develop our offer as more and more competitive.
- You will use the technological know-how of the company to popularize our brand and conquer new markets.
- You will spot trends in the IT industry, use good moments to gain new contacts and diversify the promotion of our services.
- You will contribute to increasing the satisfaction of current and future customers.
- To a large extent, you will take care of the constant growth of the customer base and the scaling of our team.
- Your actions will affect the increase in sales.
- Min. 3 years of experience in the IT industry as head of growth / sales / delivery / operations and several years of previous experience in specialist IT positions.
- Experience in promoting or selling IT services on the US and European markets.
- Ability to create automated marketing campaigns, excellent knowledge of sales funnels, knowledge of content marketing and SEO, the ability to create valuable and profitable content and other materials.
- Having a vision and implementing a strategy to promote the company’s technological know-how.
- Excellent knowledge of the specifics of the IT market, the ability to observe competition, draw conclusions and implement immediate solutions.
- Knowledge of Zoho, Trello, Slack, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Snov.io, Woodpecker products is welcome.
- Experience from managerial positions in a software house and / or companies offering outsourcing services is welcome.
Our offer for you
- Very flexible working hours: We checked the definition of the word flexible and it turns out that starting work between 7:00 and 9:00 is not that! You work with us at any time: in the morning, in the evening, a little in the morning, a little in the evening - any time, up to you!
- 100% remotely: We have been working remotely for 10 years, we know how to do it and we will certainly put you in this mode :)
- Stable cooperation: The projects we conduct are long-term. For 10 years we have been working with clients mainly from the US and Europe. Take a look at our profile on clutch - https://clutch.co/profile/ironinit
- Coworking opportunity: If you need to leave the house several times a month and work among people, we can arrange it by paying for a coworking space or rent an office, as we do in Rzeszów, Wrocław, Tricity and Poznań.
- Paid leave: We propose a form of cooperation based on a B2B contract and we offer paid days off.
- +Standard benefits such as Multisport card, LuxMed medical package, group insurance.
Frequently Asked Questions
We provide the option of working from an office in the following locations: Rzeszów, Wrocław, Gdańsk and Poznań. In other cities, it is possible for us to co-finance a coworking office for you or to gather more people willing for this option.
Changing the project is possible, it requires consultation with the team leader who will verify the personnel needs in other iRonin.IT projects. We are currently working on several applications - internal and for our clients.
At iRonin.IT, we implement several projects, so the management methods used depend on the client's needs and the application. In 90% of cases, it is a version of Scrum (standups, retrospectives), kanban and scrumban adjusted to the project conditions. In exceptional cases, we also undertake Waterfall projects, where the works are planned from the beginning to the end of the project.
You can adjust your iRonin working hours to your schedule and start working at any time. It is mandatory to participate in the daily standups, which usually take place between 10:00 and 11:30 depending on internal arrangements in the project team.