As a 100% remote software house, we enable you to work from home. Our entire organization is built with the remote team in mind - including communication, tools, benefits and much more.
iRonin, or IT Samurai, is an IT professional striving to continuously improve their craft and provide IT services at the highest level. This concept holds true in every department of our company, which has been on the market for over 10 years. It’s one of the first organizations to operate 100% remotely since its very foundation.
Today we have almost 60 people on board, working from many cities around the world. In Poland, we have permanent offices in Warsaw, Wroclaw and Rzeszow.
In 2021, we have grown by 67%, in 2022 by 75%, and counting the whole period since 2018, by as much as +266%!
Wer’ve worked on more than 30 long-term partnerships and hundreds of projects. It allowed us to acquire rich design and technology know-how in industries such as fin-tech, med-tech, hr-tech, real-estate.
We have worked for clients from all over the world, including the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Barbados and Australia: just to name the few!
We work with a wide technology stack: Ruby on Rails, Elixir, Go-lang, Haskell, Python, Node, Java and many others.
To ensure the highest quality of our services, we form teams with senior-level specialists. We take on only those projects that offer an opportunity for growth and are an interesting challenge that we can then proudly present in our portfolio.
This is a great opportunity to join the still forming team and have a great impact on our further development! Our Operations team consists of 13 people and we want someone to take us to an even higher level. We give a lot of support, we have a relaxed atmosphere (no corpo-procedures bleh), we leave a lot of freedom for independent action! We already have many developed channels for reaching customers. The Business Development department works very closely with marketing and HR. We need a person who will bring a breath of fresh air, give our strategies a new dimension, create new great campaigns and promote iRonin.IT to more and more corners of the world!
- You will take great responsibility for co-creating and implementing our company’s business and sales strategy, in close cooperation with the CEO and the Operations department.
- You will promote the strengths of iRonin (we have some;)) on foreign markets and develop our offer as more and more competitive.
- You will use the technological know-how of the company to popularize our brand and conquer new markets.
- You will spot trends in the IT industry, use good moments to gain new contacts and diversify the promotion of our services.
- You will contribute to increasing the satisfaction of current and future customers.
- To a large extent, you will take care of the constant growth of the customer base and the scaling of our team.
- Your actions will affect the increase in sales.
- Min. 3 years of experience in the IT industry as head of growth / sales / delivery / operations and several years of previous experience in specialist IT positions.
- Experience in promoting or selling IT services on the US and European markets.
- Ability to create automated marketing campaigns, excellent knowledge of sales funnels, knowledge of content marketing and SEO, the ability to create valuable and profitable content and other materials.
- Having a vision and implementing a strategy to promote the company’s technological know-how.
- Excellent knowledge of the specifics of the IT market, the ability to observe competition, draw conclusions and implement immediate solutions.
- Knowledge of Zoho, Trello, Slack, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Snov.io, Woodpecker products is welcome.
- Experience from managerial positions in a software house and / or companies offering outsourcing services is welcome.
- Flexible working hours. The most important thing for us is the success of the project and excellent communication, which translates into the satisfaction of all team members. If these assumptions are met, working hours don’t matter!
- 100% remote work. We have been working remotely since the very inception of our organization 10 years ago. We know how to do it, and we’ll be happy to put you into this mode!
- Option to work from the office. Do you have a need to leave home office a few times a month? Or do you prefer to work among people on a regular basis? We can easily provide you with this, as we manage to do in Warsaw, Wroclaw and Rzeszow.
- Stable cooperation. We run only long-term projects. We have been mainly working with clients from the US and Europe for 10 years. Take a peek at our profile on clutch: https://clutch.co/profile/ironinit
- Paid leave. We offer a form of cooperation based on a B2B contract with guaranteed paid days off.
- Benefits+. Standard benefits such as Multisport card, LuxMed medical package, group insurance and more!
Frequently Asked Questions
We provide the option of working from an office in the following locations: Rzeszów, Wrocław, Gdańsk and Poznań. In other cities, it is possible for us to co-finance a coworking office for you or to gather more people willing for this option.
Changing the project is possible, it requires consultation with the team leader who will verify the personnel needs in other iRonin.IT projects. We are currently working on several applications - internal and for our clients.
At iRonin.IT, we implement several projects, so the management methods used depend on the client's needs and the application. In 90% of cases, it is a version of Scrum (standups, retrospectives), kanban and scrumban adjusted to the project conditions. In exceptional cases, we also undertake Waterfall projects, where the works are planned from the beginning to the end of the project.
You can adjust your iRonin working hours to your schedule and start working at any time. It is mandatory to participate in the daily standups, which usually take place between 10:00 and 11:30 depending on internal arrangements in the project team.