As a 100% remote software house, we enable you to work from home. Our entire organization is built with the remote team in mind - including communication, tools, benefits and much more.
Our company is seeking a highly skilled Growth Specialist with a strong background in Content Marketing and SEO. As the Growth Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies that will increase our growth, focusing on our website’s SEO performance by improving its metrics organically and in a permanent way by using white hat methods and by creating value content. You will be working closely with our marketing and business development teams to develop and execute effective marketing campaigns that drive traffic, increase brand awareness, and generate new revenue.
- Develop and execute content marketing strategies that align with the overall marketing objectives and goals.
- Conduct research and analysis to identify target audiences, industry trends, and keywords that can be used to optimize our website content.
- Create a pipeline of high–quality, SEO–friendly content, including blog posts, articles, social media posts, and other marketing materials – and manage its production and publication in cooperation with copywriters.
- Identify potential partners and publishers that will help to achieve your goals.
- Optimize website content for search engines by incorporating targeted keywords, meta tags, and other SEO best practices.
- Develop and manage link-building strategies to improve our website’s domain authority and search engine rankings.
- Monitor and analyze website traffic, engagement metrics, and conversion rates to identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create and execute marketing campaigns that drive traffic, increase brand awareness, and generate leads.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest SEO trends, techniques, and best practices.
- Excellent command of English – both written and spoken.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing and SEO for an IT services company.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing content marketing and SEO strategies that have driven traffic and increased rankings.
- Know-how of delivering result-oriented, high quality, SEO friendly content.
- In–depth knowledge of SEO best practices, including keyword research, on–page optimization, link–building, and analytics.
- Experience with Google Analytics and other SEO tools.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and project management skills.
- Familiarity with Prismic CMS is a plus.
- Flexible working hours. The most important thing for us is the success of the project and excellent communication, which translates into the satisfaction of all team members. If these assumptions are met, working hours don’t matter!
- 100% remote work. We have been working remotely since the very inception of our organization 10 years ago. We know how to do it, and we’ll be happy to put you into this mode!
- Option to work from the office. Do you have a need to leave home office a few times a month? Or do you prefer to work among people on a regular basis? We can easily provide you with this, as we manage to do in Rzeszow, Warsaw and Wroclaw.
- Stable cooperation. We run only long-term projects. We have been mainly working with clients from the US and Europe for 10 years. Take a peek at our profile on clutch: https://clutch.co/profile/ironinit
- Paid leave. We offer a form of cooperation based on a B2B contract with guaranteed paid days off.
- Benefits+. Standard benefits such as Multisport card, LuxMed medical package, group insurance and more!
iRonin, or IT Samurai, is an IT professional striving to continuously improve their craft and provide IT services at the highest level. This concept holds true in every team of our company, which has been on the market since 2010. It’s one of the first organizations to operate 100% remotely since its very foundation.
Today we have almost 60 people on board, working from many cities around the world. In Poland, we have permanent offices in Warsaw, Wroclaw and Rzeszow.
In 2021, we have grown by 67%, in 2022 by 75%, and counting the whole period since 2018, by as much as +266%!
We’ve worked on more than 30 long-term partnerships and hundreds of projects. It allowed us to acquire rich design and technology know-how in industries such as fin-tech, med-tech, hr-tech, real-estate.
We have worked for clients from all over the world, including the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Barbados and Australia: just to name the few!
We work with a wide technology stack: Ruby on Rails, Elixir, Golang, Haskell, Python, Node, Java and many others.
To ensure the highest quality of our services, we form teams with senior-level specialists. We take on only those projects that offer an opportunity for growth and are an interesting challenge that we can then proudly present in our portfolio.
Join an experienced and close-knit team and have an impact on the further development of our organization. We offer a professional and friendly atmosphere, where unnecessary procedures are kept to a minimum. We are very flexible as to the form of cooperation and place of work.
Frequently Asked Questions
We provide the option of working from an office in the following locations: Rzeszów, Wrocław, Gdańsk and Poznań. In other cities, it is possible for us to co-finance a coworking office for you or to gather more people willing for this option.
Changing the project is possible, it requires consultation with the team leader who will verify the personnel needs in other iRonin.IT projects. We are currently working on several applications - internal and for our clients.
At iRonin.IT, we implement several projects, so the management methods used depend on the client's needs and the application. In 90% of cases, it is a version of Scrum (standups, retrospectives), kanban and scrumban adjusted to the project conditions. In exceptional cases, we also undertake Waterfall projects, where the works are planned from the beginning to the end of the project.
You can adjust your iRonin working hours to your schedule and start working at any time. It is mandatory to participate in the daily standups, which usually take place between 10:00 and 11:30 depending on internal arrangements in the project team.