As a 100% remote software house, we enable you to work from home. Our entire organization is built with the remote team in mind - including communication, tools, benefits and much more.
We are opening another position in the Development department at iRonin! We are a software house that implements web and mobile application projects for clients from the USA, Great Britain, Germany, Norway, France and even Barbados on a daily basis :) We use a wide technological stack: Ruby on Rails, Elixir, Go-lang, Haskell , Python, Node.js, Vue.js, React.js, .NET and many more. We only undertake projects that will be a challenge for us and which we will proudly add to our portfolio.
iRonin was founded by a programmer and from the beginning our assumption is to implement only those projects that will be developmental for the developer.
- Developing a new fintech product - an app that is an alternative to a traditional bank account, based on SwiftUI, Kotlin, Angular technologies.
- You will make a real difference to the lives of new UK residents with a simplified form of payment without the need for a bank account.
- You will join a small scrum team along with a Product Manager, Android Developer and iOS Developer.
- On a daily basis you will be using tools such as Jira, Slack, Github and Google Cloud Platform.
- Willingness to implement your own ideas that will help in product development.
- You have about 3-4 years of experience in Angular technology
- You know TypeScript
- You are using NgRx / Redux libraries
- You have commercial experience with WebSockets
- You are fluent in English
- You are a person who values teamwork
- You have a positive attitude towards new challenges
Our offer for you
- Flexible Work Hours: We looked up the definition of the word flexible and it turns out that starting work between 7:00 and 9:00 is not it! With us you work any hours you want: morning, evening, some morning, some evening - whatever, up to you!
- 100% Remote: We have been working remotely for 10 years, we know how to do it and we will surely introduce you to this mode :)
- Stable cooperation: The projects we run are long-term. For 10 years we have been working with clients mainly in US and Europe. Take a look at our profile on clutch - https://clutch.co/profile/ironinit.
- Possibility of coworking: If you have a need to get out of the house a few times a month and work among people, we can arrange it by paying for a cowork or renting an office like we do in Rzeszow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, Tricity and Poznan.
- Paid vacation: We offer a form of cooperation based on a B2B contract and paid days off.
+Standard benefits such as Multisport card, LuxMed medical package, group insurance
Frequently Asked Questions
We provide the option of working from an office in the following locations: Rzeszów, Wrocław, Gdańsk and Poznań. In other cities, it is possible for us to co-finance a coworking office for you or to gather more people willing for this option.
Changing the project is possible, it requires consultation with the team leader who will verify the personnel needs in other iRonin.IT projects. We are currently working on several applications - internal and for our clients.
At iRonin.IT, we implement several projects, so the management methods used depend on the client's needs and the application. In 90% of cases, it is a version of Scrum (standups, retrospectives), kanban and scrumban adjusted to the project conditions. In exceptional cases, we also undertake Waterfall projects, where the works are planned from the beginning to the end of the project.
You can adjust your iRonin working hours to your schedule and start working at any time. It is mandatory to participate in the daily standups, which usually take place between 10:00 and 11:30 depending on internal arrangements in the project team.