As a 100% remote software house, we enable you to work from home. Our entire organization is built with the remote team in mind - including communication, tools, benefits and much more.
We are opening another position in the Development department at iRonin! We are a software house that implements web and mobile application projects for clients from the USA, Great Britain, Germany, Norway, France and even Barbados on a daily basis :) We use a wide technological stack: Ruby on Rails, Elixir, Go-lang, Haskell , Python, Node.js, Vue.js, React.js, .NET and many more. We only undertake projects that will be a challenge for us and which we will proudly add to our portfolio.
iRonin was founded by a programmer and from the beginning our assumption is to implement only those projects that will be developmental for the developer.
- Give our website a new lease of life! Help create our new business card in the virtual world, which will become more attractive to users.
- Your main goal will be to create a modern website based on the Responsive Web Design technique and 3rd party APIs.
- You will get all the necessary information from us - a set of requirements, designs, animation descriptions and a site map. You will also be in touch with our Project Manager.
- Work the way you like - the final effect and timeliness are important for us :)
- You have several years of experience as a front-end developer.
- You know React, Next.js, Node.js and Express.js from practice.
- You can boast of knowledge of Headless CMS (eg Prismic).
- You have completed several projects in the Responsive Web Design technique.
- General knowledge of the JAMStack concept will be a great advantage :)
- React >= 18.0
- Next.js >=12.2.5
- Node.js >= 18.0
Frequently Asked Questions
We provide the option of working from an office in the following locations: Rzeszów, Wrocław, Gdańsk and Poznań. In other cities, it is possible for us to co-finance a coworking office for you or to gather more people willing for this option.
Changing the project is possible, it requires consultation with the team leader who will verify the personnel needs in other iRonin.IT projects. We are currently working on several applications - internal and for our clients.
At iRonin.IT, we implement several projects, so the management methods used depend on the client's needs and the application. In 90% of cases, it is a version of Scrum (standups, retrospectives), kanban and scrumban adjusted to the project conditions. In exceptional cases, we also undertake Waterfall projects, where the works are planned from the beginning to the end of the project.
You can adjust your iRonin working hours to your schedule and start working at any time. It is mandatory to participate in the daily standups, which usually take place between 10:00 and 11:30 depending on internal arrangements in the project team.