As a 100% remote software house, we enable you to work from home. Our entire organization is built with the remote team in mind - including communication, tools, benefits and much more.
In 2021 we grew our business by 62% YoY and by 32% compared to our best year which was 2019. We’ve been noting double digit grow YoY and we want to keep it this way - can you help us excced this?
- Actively develop new business and generate new revenue streams by growing our international client base, mainly in the US and Western Europe.
- Nourish relationships with leads and potential customers to create new business opportunities.
- Analyse potential client & market needs to develop new and adjust current products and services.
- Work closely with our executive and operations team on actively shaping new business strategies.
- Participate in international conferences and network for new business opportunities.
- At least 5 years of professional experience and 3 years in IT industry as a sales specialist or similar position.
- Fluent English and experience in working with international clients.
- Superior communication and consulting capabilities.
- Excellent sales, networking and negotiation skills.
- Deep understanding of the US and European IT market trends and needs.
- Some technical knowledge and the ability to advise clients about IT strategies and technology.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Exceptionally organised, diligent and able to work with remote teams.
Frequently Asked Questions
We provide the option of working from an office in the following locations: Rzeszów, Wrocław, Gdańsk and Poznań. In other cities, it is possible for us to co-finance a coworking office for you or to gather more people willing for this option.
Changing the project is possible, it requires consultation with the team leader who will verify the personnel needs in other iRonin.IT projects. We are currently working on several applications - internal and for our clients.
At iRonin.IT, we implement several projects, so the management methods used depend on the client's needs and the application. In 90% of cases, it is a version of Scrum (standups, retrospectives), kanban and scrumban adjusted to the project conditions. In exceptional cases, we also undertake Waterfall projects, where the works are planned from the beginning to the end of the project.
You can adjust your iRonin working hours to your schedule and start working at any time. It is mandatory to participate in the daily standups, which usually take place between 10:00 and 11:30 depending on internal arrangements in the project team.