As a 100% remote software house, we enable you to work from home. Our entire organization is built with the remote team in mind - including communication, tools, benefits and much more.
- Actively develop existing business and generate new revenue streams by growing our international client base, mainly in Western Europe and the US.
- Work closely with our Business Development team on actively shaping new business strategies. Where you can get guidance and support on your further career development.
- Finding and developing new markets and boosting sales.
- Generate leads. Create outreach cold sales campaigns by initiating contact with new leads (email campaigns, LinkedIn)
- Generate leads and work with prospective customers
- Participate in international IT conferences and network for new business opportunities (currently mostly online, but also on the spot depending the Covid-19)
- Foster and develop relationships with clients
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- At least 2 year of professional experience as a sales specialist or in a similar position. Experience in the IT industry and working with international clients would be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Hands on experience in LinkedIn Sales Navigator, outreach email campaigns tools and any kind of CRM system.
- Good research skills and eagerness to learn new ways of profiling clients and targeting sales personas.
- Fluent English (B2+)
- Some understanding of the US and European IT market trends and needs.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative. You will get proper guidance from experienced Business Development Managers though.
- You’re proactive and like to work with people.
Frequently Asked Questions
We provide the option of working from an office in the following locations: Rzeszów, Wrocław, Gdańsk and Poznań. In other cities, it is possible for us to co-finance a coworking office for you or to gather more people willing for this option.
Changing the project is possible, it requires consultation with the team leader who will verify the personnel needs in other iRonin.IT projects. We are currently working on several applications - internal and for our clients.
At iRonin.IT, we implement several projects, so the management methods used depend on the client's needs and the application. In 90% of cases, it is a version of Scrum (standups, retrospectives), kanban and scrumban adjusted to the project conditions. In exceptional cases, we also undertake Waterfall projects, where the works are planned from the beginning to the end of the project.
You can adjust your iRonin working hours to your schedule and start working at any time. It is mandatory to participate in the daily standups, which usually take place between 10:00 and 11:30 depending on internal arrangements in the project team.