As a 100% remote software house, we enable you to work from home. Our entire organization is built with the remote team in mind - including communication, tools, benefits and much more.
- Developing front-end of a web application based on React/Vue and Ruby on Rails.
- Build pixel-perfect UIs for web applications.
- Extend your knowledge and experience in the fields of cross-browser compatibility, design principles, front-end best practices, accessibility and usability.
- Having a real impact on the products and helping our client make a big step toward executing their development strategy.
- Proficient in a modern JS framework, React/Vue is the most wanted.
- HTML5 and SCSS expert.
- Hands-on experience with development of production web applications.
- A solid understanding of:
- Object-Oriented Programming;
- Software Design Patterns;
- Best coding and development practices.
- Competent and ready to take responsibility.
- Great communication skills.
- Team player - independent but knows when to ask for help, and eager to help others.
- Up-to-date with the latest IT trends, technologies and best practices in the front-end development.
- HTML5, SCSS
- Ruby on Rails 5.x
Frequently Asked Questions
We provide the option of working from an office in the following locations: Rzeszów, Wrocław, Gdańsk and Poznań. In other cities, it is possible for us to co-finance a coworking office for you or to gather more people willing for this option.
Changing the project is possible, it requires consultation with the team leader who will verify the personnel needs in other iRonin.IT projects. We are currently working on several applications - internal and for our clients.
At iRonin.IT, we implement several projects, so the management methods used depend on the client's needs and the application. In 90% of cases, it is a version of Scrum (standups, retrospectives), kanban and scrumban adjusted to the project conditions. In exceptional cases, we also undertake Waterfall projects, where the works are planned from the beginning to the end of the project.
You can adjust your iRonin working hours to your schedule and start working at any time. It is mandatory to participate in the daily standups, which usually take place between 10:00 and 11:30 depending on internal arrangements in the project team.