As a 100% remote software house, we enable you to work from home. Our entire organization is built with the remote team in mind - including communication, tools, benefits and much more.
We are opening another position in the Development department at iRonin! We are a software house that implements web and mobile application projects for clients from the USA, Great Britain, Germany, Norway, France and even Barbados on a daily basis :) We use a wide technological stack: Ruby on Rails, Elixir, Go-lang, Haskell , Python, Node.js, Vue.js, React.js, .NET and many more. We only undertake projects that will be a challenge for us and which we will proudly add to our portfolio.
iRonin was founded by a programmer and from the beginning our assumption is to implement only those projects that will be developmental for the developer.
- Helping us building a team of Haskell developers in leasing company that provides consumers financing options for life necessities;
- Developing an e-commerce system with the usage of plugins which collect sensitive data, as well as smaller services used for communication.
- Follow best practices in the system that requires secure coding practices and efficient solutions.
- Bringing a holistic approach, independent thinking and a get-things-done attitude into the project.
- Experience and strong skills in using Haskell in commercial projects.
- Nice to have an experience with Kotlin, PHP or Elm.
- Knowledge of financial products, specifically calculation of valuations or risk would be a big plus;
- Problem-solving attitude with a willingness to try various different approaches and a preference for automation over manual repetition.
- Focus on cutting edge technical solutions, up-to-date with the latest trends, technologies and best practices in software development.
- Proactive IT passionate engaged in everyday tasks.
- Software development professional who cares about project lifecycle management.
Tech stack we use
- Elm, Kotlin, PHP
- Ruby 2.4
- Ruby on Rails 5.1
- Sidekiq Enterprise
Frequently Asked Questions
We provide the option of working from an office in the following locations: Rzeszów, Wrocław, Gdańsk and Poznań. In other cities, it is possible for us to co-finance a coworking office for you or to gather more people willing for this option.
Changing the project is possible, it requires consultation with the team leader who will verify the personnel needs in other iRonin.IT projects. We are currently working on several applications - internal and for our clients.
At iRonin.IT, we implement several projects, so the management methods used depend on the client's needs and the application. In 90% of cases, it is a version of Scrum (standups, retrospectives), kanban and scrumban adjusted to the project conditions. In exceptional cases, we also undertake Waterfall projects, where the works are planned from the beginning to the end of the project.
You can adjust your iRonin working hours to your schedule and start working at any time. It is mandatory to participate in the daily standups, which usually take place between 10:00 and 11:30 depending on internal arrangements in the project team.